|This short quiz tests your knowledge on the material you have read regarding Clearing the Facts about Water. If you have not read it yet, we suggest that you do so before taking the quiz.
1. Our bodies are 50 to 75 percent water. True False
2. Our bones contain 45 percent water. True False
3. A 2 percent drop in body fluids triggers thirst. True False
4. We lose water by:
5. Eating foods such as watermelon, tomatoes and celery can add to our water intake. True False
6. Which beverage is best for replacing body fluids?
7. What is the least amount of water we need when we eat a 2,000 calorie diet?
8. Drinking sparkling water with a twist of lime is a great way to get our fluids at a social gathering. True False