|This short quiz tests your knowledge on: How to Change. Follow the directions for each question. When completed, insert your email address and you will instantly receive your graded response.
1. Repetition of a behavior makes it easier to perform? True False
2. Why are some behaviors easy to perform?
3. Select the most important factor involved with personal change.
4. New habits can be made stronger than old habits. True False
5. Whether or not you think you can change, you’re probably right. True False
6. A lapse is not a relapse until after how many days of missing the planned activity?
7. Relapse factors include: (which one does NOT apply)
8. Which line item does NOT support effective change?